As a valued Harval customer, we’re informing you about a new set of guidelines known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which will come into force from 25th May 2018. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and below is Harval’s Data Protection Policy.
1. We will collect details such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address when you order goods or services from us by written order, telephone, or email. We will use this information to process your order and comply with our contractual obligations. In order to carry out our work for you, we may also need to share your personal data with a third party such as sub-contractors or a supplier.
2. We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods, services, and guarantee work or additional items, and to deal effectively with enquires. For amendment, or updates of your personal details contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post addressed to the GDPR administrator, Harval Fitted Furniture, Unit 4 Horbury Junction Ind. Est. Horbury, Wakefield WF4 5ER.
3. We may use Customer personal data for our legitimate interests and in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, updates or events which we think may be of interest.
4. You have the right to opt-out of Harval holding your details, at any time, by email email@example.com or by post, to GDPR administrator, Harval Fitted Furniture, Unit 4 Horbury Junction Ind. Est. Horbury, Wakefield WF4 5ER.
5. We will not sell or distribute personal data to other organisations.
6. If you are not a customer but have booked a survey or received an estimate/quotation from us, this information will be deleted after 2 years.
Yell.com have a pixel on our website which enables cookies to be dropped onto our user’s machines. These cookies may be used to target those users on 3rd party websites within the Yell network.
You may also see Harval Fitted Furniture adverts and content on other websites. For these adverts, our third party providers may use software that can set a cookie to your browser, this will enable us to monitor whether you see the adverts, click on them and visit our website. Cookies are placed on your computer if your browser is set to allow these. If you wish to ‘turn off’ cookies, then please check your browser’s help files for guidance on how to do so. The Help section is usually found in the Menu bar at the top of the browser. Some browsers provide help if the F1 key is pressed. However, you may lose some of the functionality of this website. If you no longer wish to receive personalised banners on the websites you visit, you can opt out.
You can also find out more information about cookies from the websites below:
On this website you’ll find information about how behavioural advertising works, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet.
A guide to deleting and controlling cookies in many of the internet browsers available.
A tool that allows users to opt out of behavioural advertising delivered by its member companies.
This information has been written by the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.